Facilities Manager specialising in energy, environmental, safety and project management. Experience with tight delivery timescales and aptitude for developing procedures and systems to ensure statutory compliance with environmental and safety legislation. Particularly focussed on providing energy efficiency advice to commercial/industrial facilities with experience of delivering this service to clients throughout the UK, EU, Turkey and Morocco.
Believe in finding and delivering solutions to client requirements in a cost effective and efficient manner.
Previously employed by BBC Wales, NHS Trusts, engineering consultancies and contractors. Whilst at BBC Wales obtained ISO:14001 EMS for sites in Cardiff and Bangor and achieved an 10% reduction in energy footprint and 48% reduction in waste to landfill over a five year period.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• MSc Energy & Environmental Management
• NEBOSH National General Certificate – Construction Health & Safety
• NEBOSH National General Certificate – Occupational Health & Safety
• ONC and HNC Building Services Engineering (HV & AC)
• Engineering Council Incorporated Engineer (I.Eng)
• Associate Membership of CIBSE (ACIBSE)
• CIBSE Low Carbon Consultant and Energy Assessor for ESOS and Display Energy Certificates (LCEA18501)
• Elmhurst Non-Domestic Energy Assessor for Level 3 Buildings
• Water Management (Legionella) Risk Assessor
• Fire Risk Assessor
• CPD maintenance in respect of CIBSE membership and registration
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• Energy Assessments (ESOS/EN16247/DEC/EPC)
• Legionella Risk Assessments
• Fire Risk Assessments
• Environmental Management (ISO 14001)
• Safety Management (BS 18001)
• Quality Management (ISO 9001)
• Premises Management